Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So I just wanted to give you a overview of my life I am a 12 year old boy I live in vermot and we own a dairy farm. We milk 110 cow right now and I have always loved to work with farm equipment. I race motocross and when I was little I played with 1/64 scale farm toys. I always had nice tractors until I played with them in playdough. Then my uncle got me playing with 1/16 and that worked until I put them in the sand box then I stopped playing with toy trucks and tractors at 10 years old. Then when I was bored one day I got on the pc and looked at 1/64 scale farm toys then I saw a 1/64 scale husky manure tank.I got on youtube and it brought me to farmerboy986`s channel and I saw his farm so I decided to make a farm. I had to decide where to build it I remeamberd my old train table down in the basement so I built a farm ordered a husky manure tank and tractor and got some of my still nice old equipment out and built what I have now. Every once and a while I pick things up  for my farm but I still have a lot of work to do!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Cedric! I love hearing about what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the explanation, Cedric. I had no idea what this was all about until you explained. I didn't even realize that your name 1/64 scale farm meant scaled down from actual size until this post. I thought it was some sort of weight scale. As you can see, I don't know much about real farming or scale farming.

    ReplyDelete